What's new
What's new

hardinge lathe tool what ?

1yesca

Stainless
so i was digging in a box of stuff and i came up with one of these what is it exactly i know it hardinge . so i went on ebay and found this it is the same thing that i have i stole there pic and head line[ HARDINGE Chucker Lathe Tool Part]

s-l400.jpg

the deal is that the only text on the ad was [HARDINGE Chucker Lathe Tool Part ] what i want to know is what is the proper name of the tool and what is it used for and hey tom i will try to see if i can get a better pic. for you but hey i may be wrong but i always look at any forum as a place to share info i was here to lean something but hey you shared something about yourself with all of us thanks

the deal is that the only text on the ad was [HARDINGE Chucker Lathe Tool Part ] what i want to know is what is the proper name of the tool and what is it used for and hey tom i will try to see if i can get a better pic. for you but hey i may be wrong but i always look at any forum as a place to share info i was here to lean something but hey you shared something about yourself with all of us thanks

Glad to be of help.

Tom

Back