What's new
What's new

Help Please Bridgeport Series 11 1920000 board

eastsidemikey

Plastic
Hello and thanks in advance if you can help me.
We have a Series 2 Bridgeport manual mill, NOT a Boss.
We were having power feed problems and sent the board to Testpoint in Maryland for repair.
They sent the board back repaired but it was missing the relay form the upper right hand corner of the #1920000 SCR control board when they sent it back.
Testpoint said they have no idea what the part number of the relay is.
Anybody out there have a similar mill that you could check your board and tell me what the relay part number is?
It is just one of those little yellow plastic covered plug in relays.
Thanks, I hope someone can help us!! as Testpoint certainly screwed us over on this one.

Missing relay?

We are in the process of rebuilding a Series 11 also and are looking for a copy of the wiring schematic. If you have the schematic, I can tell you what relay to use.
Greg

Sorry No Schematic---Here is pic of Board

Relay is circled upper right hand.corner
board1.jpg

Series Two Power Feed

I'm going to answer two questions above , the relay says, Guardian Electric, cont 5A, 120 AC,1330 series,A410-363731-15, Coil 120V 50-60 Hz. After having some recent electrical problems with our series two I finally found a guy at Hardinge who knew a little about the older Bridgeport equipment, he emailed me a complete electrical diagram, I will be happy to forward it to anyone whom is interested just let me know where you want it sent, I would put it here now, but it is on my computer at work. Good Luck, Jon P.

I have the same board and the relay numbers agree with JonP . I would be interested for those schematics JonP.

Bridgport variable speed control repair.

I repaired my variable speed circuit board with a KB electronics drive.
I think the cost is less that $200 new.
I removed and cleaned the original cast aluminum box that mounts under the feed gearbox over the feed direction micro switches.
Then I marked, drilled and tapped four 8-32 holes in the bottom of the cast aluminum box.
Then I mounted the KBCC-125 unit directly inside the box.
The connector was then cut off of the wires and connected the KBCC unit directly.
The KBCC is a much nicer drive that the original variable speed control.
I went through all that trouble because it is getting hard to find components to repair the original circuit board.

Thanks to everyone

Just wanted to say thank you for all your replies.
We got the info we needed from YOU and our mill is back up and running.
Sincerely, Greg

I'm going to answer two questions above , the relay says, Guardian Electric, cont 5A, 120 AC,1330 series,A410-363731-15, Coil 120V 50-60 Hz. After having some recent electrical problems with our series two I finally found a guy at Hardinge who knew a little about the older Bridgeport equipment, he emailed me a complete electrical diagram, I will be happy to forward it to anyone whom is interested just let me know where you want it sent, I would put it here now, but it is on my computer at work. Good Luck, Jon P.
I also would greatly appreciate an email of the Bridgeport series 2 manual mill electgrical shematic. I have been trying for weeks to find one. Thanks so much! Kevin

[email protected]

Could someone share this schematic please ?
I'm reparing the same Power Control #1920000 with SCR.

Thank you !

Does anybody have a close up picture of this board. I need to replace some burnt resistors, but I can't tell the values from my completely burnt ones and my schematics don't show the resistor values.Bridgeport 192000 drive.jpg

Hello All,
I got here through a Google search for "Bridgeport Series 2 SCR Board". Tons of good stuff here. I set up an account to try to get some help.

My customer has a Bridgeport Series 2. The SCR board is getting good power in (125VAC), but nothing out to the motors. I have checked terminals on the board and the contactors for "knee and table".

Another post talked about replacing the existing SCR board with a KBCC-125 power supply, which looks like the better option to me.

I wanted to touch base with any/all of you to see if you have done this, or seen it done. Any advise would be most appreciated.

Thanks for any help!
Dennis

Jon, please forward a copy of the schematics to [email protected] . Thank you so much. I have a 1920000 in sad shape but need the schematics. I'll take whatever schematics you have for the Series Two. Again, thank you so much.

Is it still possible to get a copy of your schematics? I have a 1920000 board that needs repair. [email protected]
Thanks for the help if you get this.
Jim

Jon, Please forward the schematic. I am picking up a new to me Bridgeport Series II manual mill with electrical issues. This would really help to have the schematic to help trouble shoot.
Thanks in advance,
Tom Murphy

Back