What's new
What's new

Looking for Specific EZ TRAK Manual

ISEN AG

Aluminum
Long shot but figured it was worth a try.

I am looking for the Bridgeport EZ-TRAK DX "Installation, Maintenance, and Parts Breakdown Manual". But I am currently looking for a revision earlier than Revision E in 2000 that has wiring diagram dwg #: 94-3390, the one with the individual AXS & AUX boards.

My machine is from 1998 and would like to be able to reference this manual for a few part numbers/how to's that I have been told are available in it. If anybody has a digital copy or even a paper copy I would be interested in it. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

I just may have what you are looking for, mine is a 99 also I believe, I will check later today when I get home. Pm me specifics, I won’t need it if so as I redid my controls on this machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys still looking for this. Raybmarlow again thanks for taking a look.

Looking for the 1998-1999 revision with Wiring Diagram 94-3390 Rev AQ this would be the one with that would be used with the elrod quill kit (encoder connection to AXS BOB CARD) Again any help is appreciated.

To what end are you trying to find this drawing number? What is going on with your Trak?

Jon

I actually have that drawing but looking for the installation and maintenance manual that it is associated with. That manual would have the elrod 3rd axis drawing with part numbers for the last few additional items I need for the 3rd axis conversion I put together (limit switch, linear scale, motor bracket, misc wiring, etc) I have the next generation trak manual (2000) and it does Have this drawing but since it’s newer than mine I’m hesitant to make those purchases with these part numbers since Hardinge has a no return policy and I don’t want to be stuck with a bunch of expensive parts that won’t work for my machine.

I have Rev AA from '97. It has the field retrofit section and parts breakdown for 3rd-axis option. What am I looking for?

I have Rev AA from '97. It has the field retrofit section and parts breakdown for 3rd-axis option. What am I looking for?

Hopefully the picture will come through but I am looking for this page in a earlier manual to make sure that I am ordering the correct parts for my version of the ez-trak. See below for what I am looking for. Thank you for your help

C17BCBC1-835F-4B95-8E91-77A0BF2ED010.jpg

EDIT: See page 162 (13-13) for a better picture http://www.vintagemachinery.org/pubs/2099/23178.pdf

I think my revision might be too old. It looks like the 3rd for my machine was quite different.
Hopefully this picture comes through
BP 3rd Axis.jpg

I think my revision might be too old. It looks like the 3rd for my machine was quite different.
Hopefully this picture comes through
View attachment 281802

Yes that was the first generation Z axis setup. I am looking for the next generation. And the manual I referenced is the generation after mine as it has a different wiring schematic but all the x, y, & z axis connections are labeled the same from mine and the next generation just different boards. I know this manual exists somewhere out there just hoping someone here has a copy.

Guys I too am looking for this electrical drawing (94-3390), I'm trying to figure out the transformer connection pinouts....I found this but I can't read it :(
Can anyone help me here?

1652953880585.png

Back