What's new
What's new

Model or drawing for Hardinge VMC 600 II table?

darron

Plastic
I've got a 2001 Hardinge VMC 600 II coming hopefully Wednesday, and I'd like to get ahead where I can.

Does anyone have a CAD model or drawing for this mill's table? Perhaps another mill in this series?

I'm trying to design fixture plates and a few other items and it'd be really useful to know slot positions and dimensions.

Now that I finally received the machine and got the manuals, I have the table and slot dimensions. I'd still like an overall model if someone has one.... ?

... now where is that electrician? Man, I want this thing on yesterday. :)

Now that I finally received the machine and got the manuals, I have the table and slot dimensions. I'd still like an overall model if someone has one.... ?

... now where is that electrician? Man, I want this thing on yesterday. :)

If you are 'designing' fixture plates....? Ass-u-me you can use / have some cad software? Why not just model it yourself from the dimensions given?

I literally just made an account after lurking for some time, mainly because this gave me a reason. I finished a Fusion360 project minutes ago which not only has the table modeled, but also the working area limits on XYZ. I did this for my own programming workflow, but let me know if you would like both. Am I allowed to link files here? I can upload any file-type to GrabCAD or directly link the Fusion file. Feel free to shoot me an email if not. The File origin is also X0 Y0, to make maximizing # of parts per cycle/job.

Back