What's new
What's new

new hardinge badges made on the cricut

lectrician1

Hot Rolled
44264E9D-475B-4F24-981E-FC269FAA398B.jpg

i made these new badges on my Cricut Maker. i used black vinyl mounted on aluminum plate. then i covered the vinyl sticker with clear matte.

02561697-5CCA-4224-B810-7259BCBEFAC6.jpg

4C5D0808-FBA8-422A-8C34-A403D6B8AAA0.jpg

sorry if the orientation is wrong.

Any chance of sharing the drawing/code so I could beg my good lady wife to use some valuable machine time on her Cricut (explore air 2) to make me a set, and for any others in the UK?

Pretty Please!

if you go to the cricut website i made the files public. first one is titled "hardinge badge england"
speed plate is titled "hardinge speed plate HLV"

tell me if you have problems accessing the files

Got herself to log in with her cricut ID, but we couldn't find any projects or images with those names when searching for them in the 'cricut design space'

I'm feeling more stupid than usual at this point.

Any pointers will be gratefully received.

Thank you. That worked!

The domestic management is loading up the cricut machine as I write.

The guy selling my HLV had 'cleaned' the lathe with some sort of solvent that removed everything except the aluminium on the speed label and the thread/feed and 1-2-3 knobs. I'd replaced the knobs but hadn't worked out how to engrave a replacement speed label. I hadn't even considered the possibility of using her cricut machine.

the speed chart hardinge hlv

here's the link for the speed chart. you have to use a larger piece of plate than original. then mill out the center. i milled the plate after i put on the decal and the heat ruined the edges of the decals you might have to mill the slot before applying the decal.

Cricut Design Space

Back