What's new
What's new

New V2XT owner! Looking for software and manuals

rx7god

Plastic
I just purchased a V2XT. I am looking for manuals and software for my machine. I know their was V2XT Yahoo group which had tons of info and files but cannot seem to find where there moved to after Yahoo pulled the plug.

[email protected]

Derek
Thanks for your help

I recently purchased a 1994 Bridgeport V2XT, serial XT186. I'm also looking for manuals for this machine. Software would also be nice for the future, but Id be happy with manuals to get started. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I recently purchased a 1994 Bridgeport V2XT, serial XT186. I'm also looking for manuals for this machine. Software would also be nice for the future, but Id be happy with manuals to get started. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
I bought an absolutely pristine V2xT many years ago and got to know the folks at E M I as they sell parts and service for the BOSS control on the V2xT. The BOSS control is one of the worst controls ever invented. If you insist in using it you will be on a first name basis with whoever is selling parts and service now days. The best thing you can do is replace it with a Centroid control. That is what I did years ago, it makes a useful machine out of it.

Back