What's new
What's new

Paging HWElecRepair?

M.B. Naegle

Diamond
I got an email today from H&W repair that one of their technicians, who specialized in electronics, had passed away. Is HWElecRepair the same? He hasn't posted since the 22nd. Sorry to hear either way, but HWElecRepair always had good experience and perspective to share on here working on Bridgeports.

Jonathan Bass Obituary - Fort Wayne, IN

Very strange. I talked to him few weeks ago seemed fine. Called back few days later they said he was on his way back from service call in Florida. Called back few days later and he had died. Sorry to hear seemed to be a really nice guy.
Bob

I got an email today from H&W repair that one of their technicians, who specialized in electronics, had passed away. Is HWElecRepair the same? He hasn't posted since the 22nd. Sorry to hear either way, but HWElecRepair always had good experience and perspective to share on here working on Bridgeports.

Jonathan Bass Obituary - Fort Wayne, IN

I remember a couple of pm exchanges with him about scrapping etc, he was definitely one of the good ones. Rip

I worked on the phone extensively with Jon about my DRO and its replacement from H&W. Fantastic guy, very very helpful, friendly, firm and funny...can't say enough good things about him. A huge shock to get that email and then look through the obituary. He left his wife and young sons behind. So devastating to the family. RIP Jon. You will be missed brother.

Shocked and sad when I got the email from H&W. He was very knowledgable and really helpful to me when I was repairing/installing power feeds and a DRO. RIP Jon.

Back