What's new
What's new

Proto Trak Plus operating manual PDF

Lucky 13

Aluminum
I recently upgraded my Bridgeport Series 1 from a Proto Trak 15020 to a Proto Trak Plus 15094 control and need an operating and/or programming manual. I have the PDF for the the older Proto Trak but a few things have changed (RS 232, more sub-routines etc.). I've Googled my fingers off with nothing. If anybody has the PDFs for any PT Plus manuals it would be immensely appreciated.

Like I've said, I've looked everywhere. Maybe I'm dense or overlooking it, but I'm not finding anything for the PT Plus on the SWI . I have called them and they have a CD for $60.

My wife called SWI this morning planning on buying me a manual for CHRISTmas and they had the print for $64, CD for $48 and a PDF for free. I'm not sure why they didn't mention this the first time we called. Manual was P/N 15692 version 070390. My wife is Awesome!

Would like a copy of your pdf for the older Proto Trak -

Lucky 13,
I am in the process of buying a plain Proto Trak not the plus model. You mentioned that you have the pdf for the older Proto Trak. I really would like to get a copy of that pdf. Is there any retro fit for the tape drive? I would like to be able to save the programs I create. I'm new to the Practical Machinist forum but I already see great things in here. Thanks for any assistance you can provide. LoGB

Just purchased a bridgeport with prototrak plus and am glad this thread was bumped up also. Of course it has already been another 3 years, but all info is still good info.

Back