What's new
What's new

Series II CNC Manuals posted by C. Lowry

psient

Cast Iron
Hi:

I received this email from the Bridgeport Yahoo Group. I am sure many received the same text but thought posting it here would be a possible boon to someone.

The post was published by Charles Lowry. When I tried the link from within the email it would not work . . . IMO probably due to a spam filter. However, cutting and pasting the URL worked fine.

Please note this is the work of Mr. Lowry not I . . . and he deserves the credit. I personally thank him for his effort.

Bridgeport Manuals

A gift to the Bridgeport Community.

I have scanned and posted the following manuals.
In my experience, most of not all of these manuals are virtually impossible to obtain till now.
The manuals are either jpg pages or PDF files collected into one zip file for each manual.

R2E4 CNC
EZ-FILE
Bridgeport Series I CNC Program Entries Descriptions
Series II CNC Programming Manual
Series I Programming Manual
Series II CNC Operating Manual
Series II CNC Maintanance Manual
NC-Programming-Sheet
Bridgeport-BOSS-G-Codes
SERIES-1-CNC-PROGRAMING-MANUAL-Untitled

Many who own the Series II CNC will be specially interested in the maintenance manual. It has
all the schematics for both the electronic and mechanical components plus tuneup, repair, and
overhaul details.

The programming manuals are excellent resources for programming CNC mills irregardless of
whether you are running a BOSS controller or Mach 3.

Free of charge. All I ask is to only download what you need so I do not run out of bandwidth.

Here's the link

Bridgeport Manuals

Jon

wd74

I cant get the manuals to come up. I'm computer stupid I know enough to be dangerous. all I get is page not found

Looks like he went over his bandwidth. Did anybody mirror his page? I have unlimited b/w, and would be willing to host those files if he can get them to me somehow...

I'll even pay for CD's and shipping if we need to.

Back