What's new
What's new

Servo Motor Wiring Diagram

BSelff

Plastic
Good Morning,
I am in the process of changing the voltage from 480 to 220 utilizing a rotary phase converter. I have changed the main motor, transformer and the fuses to comply with the FLA of the 220v. I know I need to also rewire the servo motor but have not seen any information pertaining to the wire diagram for the change and change the heaters (overloads) but have no info on those either.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated,

Bob

You have only posted 4 times since joining, and one of those trying to hijack a 10 year old thread. The other 2 pertaining to a power feed on a Bridgeport.

We have all flunked ESP-101 so we have absolutely NO idea what machine you have, what control it has (if any) and what servo you are trying to do a voltage change on. Along with what BRAND of heaters you are working with.

Perhaps if you give us a bit more information, like what you have, along with a bunch of photos you might get some useful information.

BSelff

I have to apologize for hijacking an old post and will insure I do not do it again, being new to YOUR forum I was unaware that that thread was closed.
Please remove my login and I will not post or read anything from Practical Machinist and will gather my information elsewhere .

Bob

Back