What's new
What's new

Single phase replacement oil pump for DV59 ?

spooky

Aluminum
Hey All,

The coolant/oil pump on my DV59 lathe is currently 3ph. I'm looking to replace it with a 1/8hp single phase 110/220.

I've looked at a ton of replacement pumps online, ebay, etc. Seems like all the replacement pumps don't have the same bolt pattern.

My unit has a 5.5 inch center to center on the 4 bolt holes, and is 5.5 inches below the mounting plate into the sump.

Is anyone aware of a drop in replacement that'll fit these specs?

Thanks for any info,

Chris E.

Hey All,

The coolant/oil pump on my DV59 lathe is currently 3ph. I'm looking to replace it with a 1/8hp single phase 110/220.

I've looked at a ton of replacement pumps online, ebay, etc. Seems like all the replacement pumps don't have the same bolt pattern.

My unit has a 5.5 inch center to center on the 4 bolt holes, and is 5.5 inches below the mounting plate into the sump.

Is anyone aware of a drop in replacement that'll fit these specs?

Thanks for any info,

Chris E.

I use cast-iron Taiwanese ones for oily juice, polypropylene for watery juice.

Just buy a longer stem and fab an adaptor plate. Doesn't have to even be metal. Kitchen LPE or PPE cutting board gets raggedy to trapping bacteria in slices, off to the drop bin in the shop, kitchen is a cleaner place, too..

That lets you control the pickup depth at the same time as both hole diameter and bolt pattern so you can stock one or two cheap pumps for several applications, no longer much have to care, etc..

Back