What's new

TREE Milling Machine - Model 2UVR

• Thread starter kia052003
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 3,117
K

kia052003

I 'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question since the milling machine I have is no longer made.
Does anyone know where I can locate collets for this mill? The manual says they are Type "X". I talked to Hardinge and they want $400 to make one collet! Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Try calling TREE. I don't have the number, but I have found it online. I was looking to buy an older used TREE before I bought my milltronics. I called the TREE factory and they were very helpfull. The Machine I was looking for used older collets and they were over $100.
gunmaker

Please if you have any info of what year is and where can I get parts.

Thank you hello,

I just get my tree mill machine and I need the belt for the spindle feed belt.

my machine have Catalog #350-AAV32/ Series A,

on the motor cap have 3971

and on the aluminum side have 10135 this is on the side where is the spindle feed belt.

Reuland

ser. H-72-3839A-14
MODEL BL3971X2542
HP 1.5
RPM 1800
VOLTS 220/440

I 'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question since the milling machine I have is no longer made.
Does anyone know where I can locate collets for this mill? The manual says they are Type "X". I talked to Hardinge and they want $400 to make one collet! Any help would greatly be appreciated.

That is typical if the part is not normally stocked. They quoted me about $500 for a small 40 something tooth gear.

For woodworking there are cylindrical inserts that can be inserted into a router collar to hold smaller diameter bits. Does that work with metal working? I would not bother with it unless there was no other way.

Back