What's new
What's new

Used manford mill

volvo 140140

Aluminum
Hi. anyone have experience with manford mill mf 1/2 vs? are they good machines? are there spareparts available.

it is not a new machine but a used one I intend to buy in that case. If it is somthing too buy. Best regards
88440b5d5e118cb0981b3aa1dbb497cc.jpg

Skickat från min SM-N960F via Tapatalk

Hi. anyone have experience with manford mill mf 1/2 vs? are they good machines? are there spareparts available.

it is not a new machine but a used one I intend to buy in that case. If it is somthing too buy. Best regards
88440b5d5e118cb0981b3aa1dbb497cc.jpg

Taiwanese. Might have gotten their start as a "pizza pizza" Little Ceasars franchise?

"Back in 1987, President James Hsieh founded "Manford Machinery Co., LTD.", focusing on manufacturing and sales of high-quality high-quality machine tools."

okay. does anyone know what the quality is like? even if spare parts are available?. Best regards

Looks like the similar castings to Traks, Acers, etc.

A quick google search pulled up manford usa's site and the site looks like someone made it in geocities, but looks updated.

Perhaps give them a call and talk to them?

Jon

Current place had a Manford VMC for years, finally replaced it. Antiquated technology, shitty manuals, shitty support. Near as I could tell their USA office was a one man band, dude barely spoke english.

yes you can do that. agree with swr out as the same castings as you say. How good is your head? seems like these are a little different than against bp. do not know if this is a disadvantage or if it is better

Back