What's new
What's new

Wanted; Bridgeport 2j 90degree attachment

Robert,
I fixed your title for you. Please read forum rules about this. Next time, I won't be so nice.

Over here, they are called "Right Angle Heads". The quills are the same, you don't need specific 2J, just one for a J head. AFAIK, BP hasn't made one in years so you buy a used or look for a new chinese. Prices and quality are all over the place.

Just make sure it fits the Bridgeport 3.375" spindle. I had a hot job once that needed a right angle head about 4 or 5 years ago so I ordered one from MSC or Enco (I can't remember now). What I received was one for at least a 4" or larger spindle but the unopened box was clearly marked Bridgeport. I recall having to buy the only other one they had left that included the arbor attachment for a lot more money than I had planned.

If you have your heart dead set on an actual Bridgeport right angle adapter, Barry is fixing one up now that he got his hands on. Itd be $450.

We can get you a new import one for $795.

Jon
H&W Machine Repair

Hi guys, thanks for all your input.
I managed to buy a complete assembly, I’ll post up some photos tomorrow when I get to work.
Sorry for the late reply, I work for myself and have been very busy with work.

Back