What's new
What's new

2D Mill Training

Hello guys did any of you took the 2D Mill training from mastercam? or the 3D Mill training?I think this is Mastercam U.
If so , do you recommend it?
Its $250 each training and they send you a CD. here is the link Mastercam Training | Mastercam Support | Camtech Engineering Services
Most likely the company would pay for the training , but regardless i want to know if its worth it

Thank you guys!!!
i have just bought the mastercam mill training book tutorials and just did the tutorials. books do not cost as much. some companies will buy books if you ask and even if they do not, books do not cost that much

I took a Multiaxis course at the facility in our area, the instructor followed the book to a T.
The real benefit of having an instructor is if you need to ask questions.

p.s.
The books are so easy to follow a 5 year old can do them. Not kidding. I recommend taking a course with an instructor so you can ask questions that pertain to the type of jobs you do on a daily basis.

I took a Multiaxis course at the facility in our area, the instructor followed the book to a T.
The real benefit of having an instructor is if you need to ask questions.

p.s.
The books are so easy to follow a 5 year old can do them. Not kidding. I recommend taking a course with an instructor so you can ask questions that pertain to the type of jobs you do on a daily basis.

This is why I recommend CamInstructor. Just like MastercamU they have book and online training but can also include instructor access with online training...in other words you don't have to drive to your local reseller to get proper training.
So many companies are stuck in the past with this live training you have to commute to. Its 2018 and the internet exists...use it.

Back