What's new
What's new

3d models for free

I, frankly, did not figure out how it is safe for users to add files. If you could suggest a method, or perhaps another format, I would be grateful.

I, frankly, did not figure out how it is safe for users to add files. If you could suggest a method, or perhaps another format, I would be grateful.

Andy, if this is legit and you have real solid models to share, there are websites devoted to allowing uploads of the actual files, not ZIPs. Here's a list of some:

https://all3dp.com/1/free-3d-models-download-best-sites-3d-archive-3d/

If you find a site you like you can link your uploads here as the actual file type. But ZIP files can be used for nefarious purposes, and shouldn't be linked to here without some rock-solid way to vet it.

Looks like my father:rolleyes5: In fact, can you tell me a good method to lay out the STL? It would be a bit frustrating to post a dozen more models and then get banned from the forum for spamming. I wrote it too late, thanks...I will freeze the topic and redo the posts, responding to your recommendations!

Sorry for the stupid question, but can you tell me how to edit the thread? I wanted to temporarily remove the ZIP links, I can't edit the first post of the thread.

Sorry for the stupid question, but can you tell me how to edit the thread? I wanted to temporarily remove the ZIP links, I can't edit the first post of the thread.

There's a time limit on ability to edit, not sure how long it is but around 4hrs or so. The moderator for CAD-CAM is Milacron, I've emailed him asking to remove the link in the first post.

You do excellent work, Andy! I'm a big fan of jewelry, and your designs are beautiful. If I had the means to have it produced I'd commission you for a model.

Thank You and good luck with!:) Alas, i have some models to share here, but no time because work. If moderator will approve the thread, i will share some models soon.

Back