Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default AgieCut Evolution 3 - Communication to Windows 10 - ESPRIT 2020

I'm currently experiencing issues trying to establish communication from my windows 10 PC to my three AgieCut Evo 3s. It uses serial communication through RJ45 ethernet connected to a router that has the win10 PC also connected and all networked. I'm wondering now if there is an issue because these machines can't communicate with windows 10 because it worked fine when using windows XP. Has anyone been able to get an Agie Evolution or any Agie using OS/2 operating system working with windows 10 comms? On the machine side, it can't establish a connection to the PC's IP address, but everything is connected.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TLR_0125 View Post
    I'm currently experiencing issues trying to establish communication from my windows 10 PC to my three AgieCut Evo 3s. It uses serial communication through RJ45 ethernet connected to a router that has the win10 PC also connected and all networked. I'm wondering now if there is an issue because these machines can't communicate with windows 10 because it worked fine when using windows XP. Has anyone been able to get an Agie Evolution or any Agie using OS/2 operating system working with windows 10 comms? On the machine side, it can't establish a connection to the PC's IP address, but everything is connected.

Thanks.
    Would an FTP like Filezilla help? I have to use that on one of my older Okuma mills that has WinNT. It's not the best solution but it works.

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

check that your W10 PC is using IPv6 instead of IPv4, IPv6 is a new standard and older machines don't know what it is so they can't communicate with it