What's new
What's new

Anyone know where to find dimsions or drawings of equipment implement plates

BernieB

Plastic
Not sure if this should be under fabrication or under cadcam? Anyways, I pretty regularly get asked to cut steel plate into implement attachment plates for equipment, and usually end up drawing the parts off of worn out old parts, or sharpie cardboard templates. I can't help but think there must be a place that these dimensions exist on the world wide webbernet. Trying to find a CAT 312 quick connect plate currently (wedge lock) but can't seem to find anything. Anyone have any pro-tips on where to get these dimensions? Thanks! Cheers

Not sure if this should be under fabrication or under cadcam? Anyways, I pretty regularly get asked to cut steel plate into implement attachment plates for equipment, and usually end up drawing the parts off of worn out old parts, or sharpie cardboard templates. I can't help but think there must be a place that these dimensions exist on the world wide webbernet. Trying to find a CAT 312 quick connect plate currently (wedge lock) but can't seem to find anything. Anyone have any pro-tips on where to get these dimensions? Thanks! Cheers

I doubt it, my cousin is a car mechanic and get isometric sketch from a subscription website for like
$45 @ month that shows assy and torque values and replacement bearings but still not a dwg
maybe tractor supply can help , I don't give dwgs to my customers even if they offer to pay, nor tooling or cnc programs due to liability

Back