Country
    CANADA
    State/Province
    Quebec
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Arduino Shield CAD-CAM and CNC Software for GRBL 1.1 f

This is a professional CAD-CAM and CNC software integrated into a single package that is easy to setup and use. This nicely integrated solution will provide you with all the tools that you need to make your creative design and control your
    cnc machine. The CAD (Computer Aided Design) allows you to create simple or complex geometry using the mouse of by entering coordinates. You can also use a picture and transform it to a format that can be loaded and modified. The tutorial videos which shows you how to perform basic and advanced tasks can easily be found under the help menu. The CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) is fusion within the CAD. Using the mouse you easily defined the direction and sequence of machining. The CNC (Computer numerical Control) has everything you need to control your CNC and directly execute what was created with the CAD-CAM. The CNC machining is done by clicking one button. You easily switch from CAD-CAM view to CNC view with one mouse click. The CAD-CAM has a guide that shows you what to do next with clear and easy to understand instructions. The CNC provides a graphical and text description on every task that you perform. There is an extented list of pre- defined configuration files. You can select your CNC from that list to automatically configure or enter the configuration parameters manually. It includes an automatic installer for the latest GRBL 1.1f Arduino firmware and a guided setup for the CH340 driver.This combination of design and machine control makes it very easy to start using cnc mill, cnc laser, or cnc xy-plotter machine and make awesome things.

https://routcad.com/software

Arduino CNC A4988 GRBL CAD CAM CNC Mill Laser XY Plotter Software Tutorial Video | eBaypage6.jpgmain_page.jpg
    page5.jpgpage4.jpgpage3.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by fstmar View Post
    This is a professional CAD-CAM...
    Let me stop you there. I think our definition of 'professional' differ. You might have better luck in the cnc_zone in some of the diy hobby forums.

....I can't believe this forum is petty enough to censor the word cnc_zone if typed as one word.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Tennessee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by fstmar View Post
    The CAD (Computer Aided Design) allows you to create simple or complex geometry using the mouse of by entering coordinates. You can also use a picture and transform it to a format that can be loaded and modified.
    Simple as that!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by goooose View Post
    I can't believe this forum is petty enough to censor the word cnc_zone if typed as one word.
    IIRC, a long time ago, large amounts of forum threads were effectively stolen from here to boost content on that site.

Or something to that effect.

Not so petty.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Colorado
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by memphisjed View Post
    Simple as that!

It IS ! … As easy as Scotty making transparent Aluminum on a 1986 "Machintosh". ^^^ "Computer !... Computer ??? "

Given the present company I thought this was too good to resist.

6. Likes TeachMePlease liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Colorado
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by goooose View Post
    <snip>

....I can't believe this forum is petty enough to censor the word cnc_zone if typed as one word.
    I think it's more to do with the way the "Google" bubble works.

There's way more of "Them" (zoners) than "Us", so theoretically if there are enough cross links to CNC Zon3 dot something then that skews how "PM forum" can be efficiently data mined. The google search engine is better than the embedded search capability for PM forum. Too many cross links and "We" start to drift into the "Zone's" orbit and then at a certain critical tipping point of cnc z_one dot something references here then we get sucked into their vortex. "We" are less massive in the "Eyes" of Google.

You are physically prevented from writing the whole actual string as it automatically transposes and posts as *******.com

kinda funny.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cameraman View Post

It IS ! … As easy as Scotty making transparent Aluminum on a 1986 "Machintosh". ^^^ "Computer !... Computer ??? "

Given the present company I thought this was too good to resist.
    I still lol when he talks into the mouse.

9. Likes cameraman, TeachMePlease liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Been spamming here a long time eh ?
    https://www.practicalmachinist.com/v...rchid=19309675