What's new
What's new

Autodesk HSM Bundle

Cool, now I will have access to 3 pieces of software that can't do tangential lead ins for turning, can't retract a part off tool, cant set lead in angles to any absolute value. Mine expires on Feb, 1st so I will likely never get to see it.

One more step to making it easier for people to drop SW. It is a long term plan. Like I said it is going to be a slow painful death for HSMWorks

They should throw delcam products in as well. That way we could have some real choices.

Last edited:
Cool, now I will have access to 3 pieces of software that can't do tangential lead ins for turning, can't retract a part off tool, cant set lead in angles to any absolute value. Mine expires on Feb, 1st so I will likely never get to see it.

One more step to making it easier for people to drop SW. It is a long term plan. Like I said it is going to be a slow painful death for HSMWorks

They should throw delcam products in as well. That way we could have some real choices.

they dropped all the prices of the Delcam products which includes Featurecam (which now includes swiss turn) and the deluxe package includes Part Maker.
you can still get perpetual licenses until Jan 31st of all the products then subscription only.

might be time you jump.

they Just granted 200 seats of Feature,Powermill and Artcam to us here at ASU so I'll let you know how they run.

featurecam pricing.JPG

they Just granted 200 seats of Feature,Powermill and Artcam to us here at ASU so I'll let you know how they run.

Nothing to see with PowerMILL. Simply the best there is in my opinion. I wish I could have PowerMILL for the price of Fusion360. Don't even care about all the other bundle BS. Just give me PowerMILL for the price of a F360 subscription. :cool:

they dropped all the prices of the Delcam products which includes Featurecam (which now includes swiss turn) and the deluxe package includes Part Maker.
you can still get perpetual licenses until Jan 31st of all the products then subscription only.

might be time you jump.

View attachment 188123

Where did you see them drop the price. The prices in you photo are subscription. The list perpetual on the website as

5K, 12.5K, 17.5K

Does not really matter to me. I wanted an integrated cam system. Feature cam is not as far as I can tell. I already have a system that is not integrated. I will probably let my HSMWorks perpetual license run out this month. My fusion ultimate is good until october then I will have to choose what to do it it. ADSK has made it a very difficult to walk away. Once your perpetual expires there is no going back. This is how they want it. If you think about it how is being on subscription any different then being on perpetual. They pressure you to keep up perpetual since you can never get it back again. ADSK has thought this thru pretty well.

Where did you see them drop the price. The prices in you photo are subscription. The list perpetual on the website as

5K, 12.5K, 17.5K

Does not really matter to me. I wanted an integrated cam system. Feature cam is not as far as I can tell. I already have a system that is not integrated. I will probably let my HSMWorks perpetual license run out this month. My fusion ultimate is good until october then I will have to choose what to do it it. ADSK has made it a very difficult to walk away. Once your perpetual expires there is no going back. This is how they want it. If you think about it how is being on subscription any different then being on perpetual. They pressure you to keep up perpetual since you can never get it back again. ADSK has thought this thru pretty well.

it was over 90k for both featurecam ultimate and partmaker now 18k, that is quite a savings. I believe they are using the anycad type of linking to native SW files so if the SW model changes it update the gcode, but don't quote me.

IIRC feature cam was using a anycad type technology for a while before autodesk got them. I remember seeing it in a demo probably 5 years ago. You had to have SW installed for it to work correctly.

I would be hard pressed to send any money to ADSK at this point. I tired Inventor and don't care for it compared to SW. I already have fusion early adopter so no price savings there and HSMWorks is getting killed off by slowly making in a more expensive with a poorer user experience and new features after Inventor and Fusion already have them.

So while it "sounds" like a great deal it is really just another step to get SW users to switch.

Back