What's new
What's new

Bob Cad version 17

thirty7slammed

Plastic
I'm a retired machinist and new to this site. thanks to the administrators for letting me join. Is anyone here using an older version 17 of Bob Cad? It works perfect for what I program in my home shop ( mostly 2D ). My computer hard drive crashed and I lost the program but was able to save all my files. Since then I bought version 32 of Bob Cad, but wish I still had version 17, mostly because I used it for 30 years and its much easier for me. I still have the original version 17 CD when I bought the seat from Bob Cad but its not supported any more and needs an activation code to load. My question is does anyone on here have or know anyone that has a crack or a dongle that I could buy to get version 17 running again?
Thanks

Have you tried calling BobCad to get the activation code? I have done that a couple of times and they have always helped me. Of course, they will try their best to sell you upgrades, side grades, ingrades and outgrades.

Sent from my E6810 using http://tiny.cc/Forums_reader

Thanks villageblacksmth
Yes I have and its not supported anymore...it is 30 years old so I can understand why, and I did buy version 32. I asked if I could pay for a code to install version 17 but they said it was not supported anymore. I know the word crack throws up a bunch of red flags but this is 30 year old software that I bought and was running until my hard drive crashed. Just asking if any software gurus have any ideas..
Thanks

Back