Available in the following languages:

• English
  • Spanish
  • German
  • Turkish
  • Japanese
  • Czech
  • Portuguese

Here are the Top 10 new options BobCAD has to offer.

MachiningCloud Import

Build tool assemblies and directly import them to BobCAD's tool crib or tool library. The new XML import options allows the import of 3rd party tool lists. MachiningCloud is the first partnership to take advantage of this new option making tool library customization easier than any previous version.

Barrel Mills

Barrel Mill Tools are now supported for 3, 4, and 5 axis toolpaths. Standard, Advanced, Tangent, Lens, Taper, Double & Section Barrel Mills are supported and come installed in BobCAD's tool library.

Steep Shallow Operation

Best target steep and shallow geometry with a single toolpath operation. Choose from planar or equidistant for shallow areas. This toolpath engine results in up to 6X faster calculation times.

Probing

BobCAD now supports probing, choose from 41 cycles to setup your tools, set your work offset or in process inspection.

Hole Feature Recognition

Automatically finds hole sizes and depths. Pre populates operations types with rules found in the customizable knowledge base. On the fly edits that allow users to override settings if needed.

Corner Slowdown

Feed rate option to ramp down cutting feeds on all, external or internal corners.

Chip Breaking Cycle

Use with roughing and finishing operations that forces a chip break by tool motion. Adjust the length of cut, time, or length of chip.

Advanced Holes

Design holes in 3D using point locations. User defined hole, counterbore, chamfer and threads sizes.

Align to Coordinate System

Move geometry into position from any orientation using a from and to UCS(user coordinate system) . Great for moving parts to zero that are on compound angles.

View to Active UCS
Normalizes views to the active user coordinate system. Making it easier to view and draw on different planes of geometry.

To see all the new features use this link What's New in BobCAD-CAM Version 33 | BobCAD-CAM

Attachments

• V33_4.jpg
    V33_4.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 809251_V33Software_ProductFamily_090220.jpg
    809251_V33Software_ProductFamily_090220.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 49
Well... doggone it..
I just re-upped to 32 three or 4 months back and the Lady promised me it would be at least a year for the new version to come out or I would have held off... and this looks pretty nice.

Well... doggone it..
I just re-upped to 32 three or 4 months back and the Lady promised me it would be at least a year for the new version to come out or I would have held off... and this looks pretty nice.

Maybe Al can help swing you a deal?

At what point is this ^^^^ considered spam..??? :toetap:

I don't know,,, Al's been here a long time and when someone has a BobCad question he's usually on top of it. There has been a few times that some post were questionable as to if it was an attempt at an email grab but aside from that as long as a person brings some positive input to the site and willing to help I see no problem turning a blind eye to an occasional unpaid ad. But, That's up to Milacron weather he lets it slide or not.

I don't have any interest in BobCAD myself, and have had fun with their email grabs using their own emails, but I don't get the hate for it. Hell I find it nice for a CAD/CAM company to keep a presence on this forum. You sure as hell wont ever catch NX or Esprit dirtying them selves on us common folk. Just like with Ingersoll and vr6, I'd think that it'd be great to have more of their interaction. Though if they want to display their product they gotta pay.

As someone shopping CAD/CAM software, I found it useful.

Don't know anything about the CAD side of BobCad. A friend of mine designs in SWX, programs in an older version of BobCad and produces some exceptionally fine work, evidently BobCad has a very good CAM package. My friend was self taught using the training vidoes availible.

Al, I get you have extra on your plate with a new release, but your website is filled with dead links with rebuild. I just bit the adsk apple for a year, I would rather support independent companies; you make it hard to get demo or pricing. Hopefully you get it sorted out before black friday sales: past has shown good pricing then.

Don't know anything about the CAD side of BobCad. A friend of mine designs in SWX, programs in an older version of BobCad and produces some exceptionally fine work, evidently BobCad has a very good CAM package. My friend was self taught using the training vidoes availible.

Same here at my shop! Self taught using just the videos.

We've used Bobcad going back to 25, 28, 29, 30, and 31. Now we just had a new live tooled lathe put on our floor so I'll be looking for a good deal on the new version so we can start using that machine to its full potential.

Later,
Russ

Same here at my shop! Self taught using just the videos.

We've used Bobcad going back to 25, 28, 29, 30, and 31. Now we just had a new live tooled lathe put on our floor so I'll be looking for a good deal on the new version so we can start using that machine to its full potential.

Later,
Russ

Wrustle speaks!! :D

Did you see my new machines day thread? (well not mine, I am an employee, but still .. :cool:)\

Back