What's new
What's new

Cam Program for Mazak Integrex

msmco

Aluminum
I'm looking at buying a used Mazak Integrex but I don't think our current CAM software is going to be able to run this machine. What do you guys recommend for a CAM system that could program a machine like this and which one is going to have the best processor for this?

Any help would be appreciated!

Esprit is the gold standard for Integrexes. You can program them with most other CAM solutions, but I haven't seen anybody else do such a complete job of being able to use all the machine functions. What kind of Integrex are you looking at?

Esprit is the gold standard for Integrexes. You can program them with most other CAM solutions, but I haven't seen anybody else do such a complete job of being able to use all the machine functions. What kind of Integrex are you looking at?

The one we are looking at is an Integrex 100SY with low hours and seems in decent condition for the age.

The one we are looking at is an Integrex 100SY with low hours and seems in decent condition for the age.

Yeah that would probably be a MKI or MKII machine then. What year and control is it? That just further solidifies using Esprit, those are much different from modern Integrexes.

Yeah that would probably be a MKI or MKII machine then. What year and control is it? That just further solidifies using Esprit, those are much different from modern Integrexes.

It's a 2001 and the control is a Mazatrol PC-Fusion-CNC. I am not too familiar with the controller

Back