What's new
What's new

caminstructor.com reviews?

Hello guys do you have any experience with caminstructor.com?
Would you recommend it? Any advice on witch training should i get?
I was looking at this one Mastercam Corporate Training - CamInstructor
I would like to have the certification thats why i was looking into those!
Thank you again

It is the Mastercam training that I recommend. Lots of companies have good Mastercam training content but there are several things that separate caminstructor, like you mentioned, 1-the certifications, 2-the option to ask an instructor questions as you go through the training (this is what I see as the most important) and 3-online access to lesson videos and documents.

I am satisfied with it. It is pricey though for the whole package that includes certs and the ability to contact an instructor. In my case my company has offered to pick up the tab if I can get all the certs and show them to the owner.

The videos are very easy to follow, and overall it covers a wide swath of what Mastercam can do. The package includes Solids, Mill 2D, Mill 3D, 4th Axis, 5 Axis, Lathe with live tool, Wire EDM, as well as tips and tricks. Expect to set aside a large chunk of time to work through everything. It also includes Demo Software of Mastercam 2017 - 2019.

Caminstructor will not make you a super programmer alone, that only comes through experience. But it will get give a very good grasp of the features and manipulating toolapths in Mastercam. In all honestly Caminstructor exceeded my expectations.

Back