What's new
What's new

Camplete Sold!!

Can't wait to see where this goes!:popcorn:

[COLOR=var(--neutral70)][FONT=&quot]There will be no changes to CAMplete’s products, sales, or partnerships in the near term, so existing customers will be able to continue to access the CAMplete products and services they use today. Looking ahead, our teams will work collectively to establish a go-forward plan for migrating CAMplete’s product suite into Autodesk’s advanced manufacturing product family to help customers around the world.[/FONT][/COLOR]

I wonder how long this will last

Can't wait to see where this goes!:popcorn:

There will be no changes to CAMplete’s products, sales, or partnerships in the near term, so existing customers will be able to continue to access the CAMplete products and services they use today. Looking ahead, our teams will work collectively to establish a go-forward plan for migrating CAMplete’s product suite into Autodesk’s advanced manufacturing product family to help customers around the world.

I wonder how long this will last

Some old song and dance. We've heard this tune before.

damn, beat me to it... just saw on their instagram.

thankfully we didnt pay for ours, came with the machine.
it is a REALLY good piece of software! fixed a lot of the issues we've been having with hypermill code. hopefully nothing happens with our existing licenses... :(

I just got off the phone with my Camplete contact. News for them is only a week old. I'm shocked. They seemed really stable and have a great product. I'm on the fence with this one for now. Word is they will take Camplete subscription at various levels of usability. Sound familiar?

Paul

I just got off the phone with my Camplete contact. News for them is only a week old. I'm shocked. They seemed really stable and have a great product. I'm on the fence with this one for now. Word is they will take Camplete subscription at various levels of usability. Sound familiar?

Paul

I wonder what this means for MTBs that supply Camplete with (for example) a five axis machine ?

+ older / second hand equipment purchased where the Camplete license in some cases can be honored. [Or was honored ?].

Not cheap to buy separately.

Does Camplete the company still exist in it's current form but is just owned by AD ?

Or something different ?

I wonder what this means for MTBs that supply Camplete with (for example) a five axis machine ?

+ older / second hand equipment purchased where the Camplete license in some cases can be honored. [Or was honored ?].

Not cheap to buy separately.

Does Camplete the company still exist in it's current form but is just owned by AD ?

Or something different ?

As far as I was told, they will exist as is for the foreseeable future. It's not like they already own a simulation/verification company where one might be sidelined. This could be a very good thing by giving Camplete more resources. And with those new resources, maybe they can come up with some new features like Vericut is doing. We have had impeccable support from Camplete. Very responsive and timely. I expect it to continue.

Quote: "Looking ahead, our teams will work collectively to establish a go-forward plan for migrating CAMplete’s product suite into Autodesk’s advanced manufacturing product family to help customers around the world." Unquote:

Camplete currently supports most major CAM systems including Mastercam, Hypermill, Powermill, Gibbs, NX, and others. Will Autodesk allow Camplete to continue supporting the competition?

Quote: "Looking ahead, our teams will work collectively to establish a go-forward plan for migrating CAMplete’s product suite into Autodesk’s advanced manufacturing product family to help customers around the world." Unquote:

Camplete currently supports most major CAM systems including Mastercam, Hypermill, Powermill, Gibbs, NX, and others. Will Autodesk allow Camplete to continue supporting the competition?

I think they have a proven track record about how it will go. Now new updates for existing users of the product. It will soon only be available with a Fuison subscription as a means to get people artificially inflate the fusion subscription numbers for investors.

Look at HSM Works, no real development. Basically the foundation of fusion cam. Now it comes with every subscription of Fusion. If you want any new developments you will need to use fusion. Same with powermill, powershape, powerinspect.

Here is what is happening to those in october.
PowerMill, PowerShape, and PowerInspect Join Fusion 360

I have to wonder if they don't try to pull a "microsoft" and phase everyone else out.

Does anyone have a contact number for CAMPlete? Since Covid they have been working from home and answering the phone is more of a suggestion than a job requirement. I NEEDED SUPPORT HOURS AGO!!!!!

Does anyone have a contact number for CAMPlete? Since Covid they have been working from home and answering the phone is more of a suggestion than a job requirement. I NEEDED SUPPORT HOURS AGO!!!!!

You probably have to add that service to your subscription :stirthepot:

Back