What's new
What's new

CAMWorks with Brother Speedio

BROTHERFRANK

Stainless
Anyone using CAMWorks to program a Brother Speedio or TC? A shop I know of that uses CAMWorks is struggling to get a post that works well for him. He purchased a post from CAMWorks but is not happy with it. Thanks in advance.

I am. I have a good working post but it doesn't implement many of the Brother specific functions. It does implement G77 tapping though. Another PM member recently took my post and is making some progress implementing it more. PM me a contact for this person and I can share my Post for starters. It gets the job done.

I am. I have a good working post but it doesn't implement many of the Brother specific functions. It does implement G77 tapping though. Another PM member recently took my post and is making some progress implementing it more. PM me a contact for this person and I can share my Post for starters. It gets the job done.

Thank you very much for chiming in Pete. This has been going on for months. We have gone back and forth with CAMWorks, sent them sample code and they send a post that outputs code that looks nothing like we sent... I will talk to him and let him know you will be reaching out. Can you do me a favor and email me a sample of the code say drilling and tapping a few holes and milling a simple square. I will send you a PM after I speak with him. Much obliged!

Back