What's new
What's new

Cincinnati Hawk 150 with Acramatic 2100e

BPS Automation

Plastic
I just bought this lathe and I'm trying to find an affordable software package to program with. I have Mastercam X8 that I use for my Nakamura but they're a pain to deal with and want me to upgrade to 2019 and buy the post for $600, so around 3k to get my 5k lathe running. I don't want to do that.

I'm looking at Bobcad. It seems like they have a post for that control. Any thoughts or suggestions on other software?

Thanks
Brian

I had a fleet of Hawks with the 2100’s and have to say they are the toughest 2 axis lathes I’ve ever ran and the 2100 control was so advanced they should bring it back now (without the dependability issues). For cad on a budget use easycam express as it has a great post already with it that works great with the 2100 and it has X build post builder with it. I upgraded to Featurecam after a few months and used the same post. The only mod I had to make on both post was the 2100 uses M6.1 for lathe tool change. I lost a few carbide shank boring bars because I forgot that .1 after M6

Back