What's new
What's new

Cnc jobs

I thought Aus laws prohibited foreigners from taking jobs unless there was no qualified Aus citizen to fill it but you should still check the Aus government websites for information. Basically many countries, except the United States, protect their workforce in that way. Commonly countries will let people who are doctors, in the arts or humantarians into their countries to work with less restriction than other jobs.

some shops you might find they will say you are not qualified to work in the shop. even in China i saw a worker walked out of the shop and his entry badge taken away cause he did not have a machinist diploma on him.
even if you have a machinist diploma it might not be recognized in another country. really helps if you know somebody already working in the shop to give you a reference. or to vouch for your ability

When I was there in the early 80's you didn't "need" to have anything more than the capability and desire to work to find a job. By law I was not allowed to work but I never noticed that law slowing me down.

many shops are picky in who they allow to work in the shop. just saying you can have the ability and experience but still not get hired for a job.
people over 55 years old see this often. the reasons they give might be different. still many over 55 often cannot find a good job and end up retiring early

Back