What's new
What's new

Custom programming vendors?

What kind of parts do you need programmed?

Are they production runs?

2D 3D 4D 5D Milling?

2 Axis Turning, Mill Turn ?

Do the parts needed to be designed as well or do you have models and prints to work off of ?

I have some production runs of our own parts. I have solid models and prints. I'm having to sublet out some parts because I can't handle it all and keep the machines running continuously. I have one haas vf3 with a fourth axis and two. Sharps 2412 and 2414sx.
Anyone have volumill to use on some programming

My cam system has feed,speed, and tool path optimizer built in. It figures chip thinning for me so no need for volumuill.

How many different parts, and what quantity of each?

What about work holding, does a fixture need to be designed.

Also what kind of stock are you starting with?

I hope Gcoder works out for you ...I flew him out to my facility for a job interview...he accepted then never showed up for work... never even did us the courtesy of letting us know..offered him a good job...I wonder how much integrity he has?

I hope Gcoder works out for you ...I flew him out to my facility for a job interview...he accepted then never showed up for work... never even did us the courtesy of letting us know..offered him a good job...I wonder how much integrity he has?

Wow, I wasn't expecting a bashing like this when I came back from Vacation! In case you did not receive my email let me go ahead and copy it here.

Anderson,
Thank you for the offer for the position with Moscow Mills. After much consideration I regret that I have to decline. My decision is based on the cost of living from bestplaces.net. Basic cost of living is 73% higher in Stowe Vt. verses Cleveland TN. With housing being 248%. The closest town that would make the move feasible is Burlington VT. In which case I would have an 80+ mile commute each direction daily.
I’m sure you can understand my position on this as my current salary being $27.00 per hour moving to Stowe Vermont for $25.00 per hour would not be beneficial. Once again, it was a pleasure meeting you and I enjoyed the tour of you facilities.

Sincerely
Jay Hood

Yes, you did offer me a great position. However, 160 miles round trip daily just to be able to pay a mortgage is not practical. Also as I look back in my notes I noticed we had discussed $1000.00 relocation before I ever flew up to VT. however your formal offer was $500.00. Anyway, I Prefer not to have this discussion in an open forum but if you feel sore about anything that has taken place my number is still the same.

I think I got everyone messages, I haven't been able to tell day from night lately. My main lathe guy quit yesterday when we purchased a daewoo mx2000st on fri. ;(
Now I'm scrambling. Is anyone interested in moving to Montana for a job? Lol

Back