What's new
What's new

Edgecam post ouput not quite right. Why doesn't this work?

alphonso

Titanium
Following from .2xt for FAGOR 8055 control. Rough turning canned cycle.

Output is G68 X____ Z____ C__ L___ M___ H___ S___ E___
where X= start of profile Z=start of profile C=depth of cut L=X offset M=Z offset H= finish pass feed rate S= start of subroutine E= end of subroutine

$USER5=H
%IF FIELD11=1%THEN%DONT-OUTPUT=$USER5 Field 11 is the check box for rough cuts only in the rough turning ask box. If checked, H should not be output. It is output.

What is wrong with my syntax?

;Sequence Definition^<20>Rough Turn Cycle^4^<904>2 Axis Turning Cycles^
;Use Tokens^DELETE^BLKNUM^RGHTURNGCODE^N-SUBSTART^N-SUBEND^OFFSETX^OFFSETZ^OFFSETXDIAM^DEPTH^FEED^SPEED^XSAFE^ZSAFE^DEPTH (TURN)^DEPTH (FACE)^XCYCLESTART^ZCYCLESTART^ENDTCYC^ENDFCYC^USER-STRING^USER-STRING-1^USER-STRING-2^USER-STRING-3^USER-STRING-4^USER-STRING-5^USER-1^USER-2^USER-3^USER-4^USER-5^USER-6^USER-7^USER-8^USER-9^USER-10
;Default Sequence^;CODE:$USER5=H
;Default Sequence^;CODE:%IF FIELD11=1%THEN%DONT-OUTPUT=$USER5
;Default Sequence^[DELETE]^[BLKNUM]^[FEED]^ M08
;Default Sequence^[DELETE]^[BLKNUM]^[RGHTURNGCODE]^[XCYCLESTART]^[ZCYCLESTART]^[DEPTH]^[<+>OFFSETX]^[<+>OFFSETZ]^ ^[USER-STRING-5]^[N-SUBSTART]^[N-SUBEND]
$USER5=H
%IF FIELD11=1%THEN%DONT-OUTPUT=$USER5
%CALL=PT_BINC
<[#DELETE=26][#BNUM=21][#FEED=7] M08>
%CALL=PT_BINC
#OFFSETX=ABS(#OFFSETX)
#OFFSETZ=ABS(#OFFSETZ)
<[#DELETE=26][#BNUM=21][#GCODE=27][#XCYCLESTART=54][#ZCYCLESTART=55][#DEPTH=51][#OFFSETX=48][#OFFSETZ=49] [$USER5][STARTSUB=17][ENDSUB=18]>

Did you ever get this figured out? I puzzled over it for a bit but wasn't sure I ever came up with a good answer.

%IF FIELD11=1%THEN%DONT-OUTPUT=$USER5 -> At first glance the equal sign seems the most out of place. Did you try replacing the equal sign with % at all? Without knowing how the post works this it what I'd guess the most likely fix.

Back