What's new
What's new

Esprit Mill Post Edit - HELP...

smw2019

Plastic
Hi Everyone,
Could you help me to edit Esprit Milling POST?
When I using a same tool for Rough and Finish, my post will be combine 2 operation when I post.
So I would like to post my program separate with tool and WCS calling.
Thank you.

You might be better served checking out a different source. Does Esprit have any sort of forum available for support?

This also doesn't seem to me that it would be a post issue, but I've never used Esprit so I say that with little confidence.

Not quit sure what your saying but if want 2 separate runs.First time you run it tell it no finish cut.But leave stock in the program.Then go back and start again this time take out stock and run it again.

You could fix with a post edit and a variable but I think you can trick it by copying the tool and renaming it. Use the renamed tool for the finish...even though technically it is the same tool.
And as others have mentioned, the Esprit forum is the place you should be looking for help.

You might be better served checking out a different source. Does Esprit have any sort of forum available for support?

This also doesn't seem to me that it would be a post issue, but I've never used Esprit so I say that with little confidence.

Thank you.

You could fix with a post edit and a variable but I think you can trick it by copying the tool and renaming it. Use the renamed tool for the finish...even though technically it is the same tool.
And as others have mentioned, the Esprit forum is the place you should be looking for help.
Right now I'm doing that way but it takes me a lot of time. Anyway thank you.

Back