Likes Likes:  0
    Country
    CROATIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Fanuc 21i-T Lathe postprocessor for HSMWorks

Hello Community

I am Marko Carević, Engineer from Croatia and I love to machine my own stuff. Currently I am making and selling over 30 different products for Mountain bikes and you can see them here: Shovel Components - The Best Chainguides on the Market

I own a Haas Mini mill, a set of custom cnc router, which I have designed and made, but now I am turning to cnc lathe to produce some new parts.

Little about the problem

I have to find a post processor for Grazziano 400, with Fanuc 21i-TA, an older Italian cnc lathe. Now, the machine is in Italian, which makes things bad. I have additional tools, NEW DUPLOMATIC PRR-B-40-ER32/40-T-CC-Q63 | eBay and I would like to use them.

For now, operations of regular cnc lathe works as expected, but I want to use this tool for offset holes, threads other side machining.

As from my research, I could not find any post processor and how to engage this tools.

Is there somebody that can make me a custom post processor based on currently which I can download from Autodesk HSM website.

I am looking a freelancer who can help me out, and I am willing to pay a reasonable amount of money.

Thank you fellas.

Marko