What's new
What's new

FeatureCam 2016 legacy version DVD? Anyone have one laying around Help!

mcbassin

Aluminum
I recently upgraded my computer and lost my old version (2016 v2 22.4.1.16 specifically) I have installed 2016 from the Autodesk site but it will not run with my PAF file. So I'm looking to find a basic 2016 DVD. I'm willing to pay for shipping to me and back if you will let me borrow it.
I own a 2020 version of Autodesk FeatureCam that will expire in a few months. I have a dongle for the legacy stuff and don't want to lose nearly 20 years of programs.
I'm planning on migration of the new stuff into 2021 esprit next year.
anyone have a 2016 dvd I can borrow? thanks

I uploaded the FC2016 (No Crack/Patch included) and the 2016 Catia module. The download may be a bit slow as I use Wordpress for my site and had to use the Tuxedo large file manager app since WP limits file size to 250MB. I figured you wouldn't want a dozen zip files to patch together.

File Downloads –

I uploaded the FC2016 (No Crack/Patch included) and the 2016 Catia module. The download may be a bit slow as I use Wordpress for my site and had to use the Tuxedo large file manager app since WP limits file size to 250MB. I figured you wouldn't want a dozen zip files to patch together.

File Downloads –

Thank you for your help. I was able to install this version. I get the error about the part file being saved from newer version but it seems to work on the few files I opened.Annotation 2020-12-07 150002.jpg

What is your post situation?

My install disks are 2014. I screwed up a few years ago, and updated (pre autodicks). And since then, have modified (and saved) all my posts at one time or another.
Now, if I want to do a new 2014 install, I can't use my posts.
Lesson learned, REV your post mods, and save as new!

Thank you for your help. I was able to install this version. I get the error about the part file being saved from newer version but it seems to work on the few files I opened.

I'll prowl around and see if I cant come up with that version.

My install disks are 2014. I screwed up a few years ago, and updated (pre autodicks). And since then, have modified (and saved) all my posts at one time or another.

Xbuild supports exporting formats as text files, and importing those back in again.

Have you tried exporting your formats from the newer version, and then importing them into new post files with the older version? No guarantees I guess, but worth a shot surely?

Worst case you can export and then copy paste back into a new post document. In either case you will still have to redo things like machine settings and word formatting.

This is why you guys should be using GrabCAD!

GrabCAD uses a version system so when saved it keeps the binary file state at each save.

This has saved my ass when I've opened an older version SW file in a newer version and saved, al I do is download the previous version and BAM! all good again.

this works with all types of files!

CAN't BEAT FREE99

Xbuild supports exporting formats as text files, and importing those back in again.

Have you tried exporting your formats from the newer version, and then importing them into new post files with the older version? No guarantees I guess, but worth a shot surely?

Worst case you can export and then copy paste back into a new post document. In either case you will still have to redo things like machine settings and word formatting.

I have not had time to mess with it to be honest. The last half of this year has been just crazy.
But, I figured I would have to resort to some type of copy/past scenario.

Back