What's new
What's new

Free SOLIDWORKS CAM Training & Webinar Series

Maybe so but I am glad he posted. I bought it last year and I like the software a lot but my major grip has been no training. My VAR is clueless.

Maybe so but I am glad he posted. I bought it last year and I like the software a lot but my major grip has been no training. My VAR is clueless.

So if this spam has bennys for you, then it's acceptable ?

Search under the OP's threads....Spammed 2 different forums in 2 minutes.

I do appreciate you and others pointing out spam. More often than not i don't notice it until one of you guys point it out. In this case i did not look at all his last posts just saw what to be a rep posting some useful info about a product that many of use use it may not be spam?

I do appreciate you and others pointing out spam. More often than not i don't notice it until one of you guys point it out. In this case i did not look at all his last posts just saw what to be a rep posting some useful info about a product that many of use use it may not be spam?

I find this thread useful since I have been using camworks for over 12 years.

I had a stunningly bad experience with CAMworks over a few years. If it was given to me for free along with $10,000 I would decline. It was that bad.... both the software and the 'support' behind it.

I did Mastercam for Solidworks which was FAAAAR better. Now, I am switching to HSM for Solidworks.

Typet purly on my fone.

Back