What's new
What's new

Fusion 360 sales/discounts

Cyber Monday is the only one I remember seeing

....but I think you'd be better off buying the 50" TV instead :D

Last October I got it for $310 per year. That price is locked in as long as you don’t let the subscription lapse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you can wait until Black Friday there may be another one.
I would not be surprised if there were another one because of the Pandemic.

Pretty sure I paid $260ish for the year around their anniversary. It was a good stepping stone for me but if I had to do it over again knowing what I do now I would have jumped straight into real software and wouldn't have to learn a new program. Sure there are some people out there that program fancy pants machines and work with it but there are also people that fingercam them.

If I had a dollar for every time this popped up on the screen not only would they be paying me, I wouldn't have to charge for the work I'm doing.

Attachments

• 20200523_192222.jpg
    20200523_192222.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 194
Read the fine print, for example it seems like what happens is some of these 'deals' cause you to lose things like the $310 deal in the long run.

They're currently running a 50% off promo.
I only saw it advertised as 50% off a 1 year subscription, but it was available for the 3 year too.
$325/year is a good deal.

currently running a 50% off promo, 3 years is $667.50, works out to $18.54 a month, the shipping program I use to download orders from my website costs more than that ! !

Back