What's new
What's new

fusion anilam crusader post

PatF10

Plastic
Does anyone know if there is a post available for fusion to send code to an anilam crusader m control? Id like to program my mill crusader M bridgeport from a cam system rather than the control.

I think I have an M programming manual somewhere at the shop. If I can find it, and you can use it, its yours for the postage. When I had mine, I used pretty much standard G code. The arc centers are absolute, at least the way mine worked. I didn't use any of the canned cycles other than G81 when I sent the programs over rs232, IIRC. Sometimes I did hand edit a program. (I think I also have a G control manual if anyone needs that)

so sending pretty basic g code works? how about tool calls, it seems like they use a line for the tool number then the next line for x and z

eagle mike do you still have any code that you used. also do you have your rs232 cable

I'll have to look and see. I might have gone on a binge sometime back and thrown the cable away. I had mostly used a confuser with a serial card back then. Just before I sold/gave away all mine (damaged in electrical surge) I did use a USB to serial adapter, but it has to be a certain brand or quality. I'll look and see if I have that too.
As far as code, I likely have some, somewhere. I'll look.

Eaglemike, that would be great if you had some sample code, Im going to see if I can get a fusion360 post made up so i can send some code to it easier.

Back