What's new
What's new

Fusion360 jump in price early?

D.D.Machine

Stainless
They have it on there site that the price is $310 ( on or or before october 7th ) I have looked all over the place and all I find is the $495 price. Its just after 7 pm here so its still oct 7th in all US time Zones

You can go to Novedge and get the $310 price (at least as of this evening). Just don't forget that the $310 is for Fusion Standard. If you opt for the $495 sub, that is Fusion Ultimate (all features of the software).

Fred

To the best of my knowledge, the difference is that current subscribers can renew (auto-renew only) and stay locked in at the $310/yr price for the future. ALL features are included in that (what use to be "Ultimate"). All features are now available in the one/only version of Fusion 360.

The $495 price, I believe, is if you are a brand new subscriber.

... at least that's my understanding.

PM

They have it on there site that the price is $310 ( on or or before october 7th ) I have looked all over the place and all I find is the $495 price. Its just after 7 pm here so its still oct 7th in all US time Zones

You couldnt do it on the 6th?

About a month ago Autodesk sent out emails and as far as i remember $310 was good TILL 7th.

This is what I received from Autodesk (I have been a paid subscriber for 2 years)

PM

======================begin email from Autodesk==================================

Subject: Big Changes with Fusion 360​**‎‎​*‎*​​‎‎*​*​​​‎​​‎​​*​**‎​*​**‎‎‎​​‎*​‎​​*​​*‎‎*​​​​*​​‎‎​*‎
Date: September 26, 2018 at 1:28:11 PM PDT

Hi xxxxx,

This is your opportunity to get grandfathered into our new Fusion 360 package at $310.

On October 7, One Fusion will roll out. At that time, current users of Fusion Standard will have all the Fusion Ultimate capabilities (currently $1,535):

Be sure to lock in your pricing by 10/5/18.

Generative design technology – explore hundreds of design alternatives and choose the one that best fits your needs
Advanced manufacturing functionality – 3+2, 4 & 5-axis machining and probing
Advanced simulation functionality – nonlinear stress, shape optimization, buckling, and event simulation
If you currently have an auto renewing subscription to Fusion 360 Standard, your contract will not increase in price for as long as you maintain these settings.

You will receive the increased functionality at no additional charge.

Learn how to check your auto-renew settings HERE

For more information on how to manage your account look HERE

This is by far, the best deal we have every offered for Fusion. The price is going up in October - now is the time to act!

If you currently have seats of Fusion but can foresee the need for additional seats in the future - this is the time to purchase. Don't let this pass by and get stuck paying the higher price.

Email me if you'd like to purchase Fusion now or if you need to discuss the details more.

Thanks.

======================end email from Autodesk==================================

Back