What's new
What's new

Gibbscam

madmachinistt

Plastic
Hello, been a lurking member for a bit and have learned and used alot from the info on this forum.
At work we use gibbscam to program our mills and lathes and while Its not the best it seems to work for our needs. We have been looking into fusion 360 but feel the cloud just isnt secure enough for our parts.
Anyway we used to have a gibbscam training book that went over the basics,it seems it has grown legs and walked off. I cant remember what the title of it was but I'm wondering if anyone on this forum has one they would be willing to sell or photo copy at my expense so I can have the guys in the shop start learning the basics.

I have all the manuals. But you should be able to just buy a set from Gibbs at a fairly reasonable price. It's been awhile, but I know I bought a spare set sometime in the past.

I thought they had manuals online in their support section.
AND a copy in the Help section.

But, if like me, you want a hard copy.

Used to be able to buy...actually have printed for you at a reasonable cost through a 3rd party.

The only problem being that you need to listen to Chuck, Stephen is alright. Those two are actually the Gibbs resellers for BC.

I much preferred anything by Midwest CAM solutions than those two.

Back