What's new
What's new

Haas DS30Y Post Needed - Esprit

aressler35

Plastic
Hello,

I'm looking for a post for my Haas DS30Y. I don't something that will run my machine 100% but something to get me close. I have the ability to modify the post slightly if need be.

Thank You

Seems like Esprit would have one already made specifically for the DS30. The Generic Lathe.asc has live toys with Y all you need to do is mod the post to add the Sub.

If I buy the one Esprit has then it will not be unlocked and any changes I want to make will have to be done by them. Can I get the generic lathe.asc from Esprit's post library?

If I buy the one Esprit has then it will not be unlocked and any changes I want to make will have to be done by them. Can I get the generic lathe.asc from Esprit's post library?

The 'certified' posts are locked. Pretty sure you could use one of the base 'open' haas lathe posts and then make any edits you needed.

Seems like Esprit would have one already made specifically for the DS30. The Generic Lathe.asc has live toys with Y all you need to do is mod the post to add the Sub.

I can't find the generic late .asc and when I ask Esprit they want to just keep trying to sell me the locked post.

Shirley Esprit has some generic Haas posts that you can modify?
Or at the very least a standard Fanuc lathe post?

Wow, I have noticed you have put this request on several forums and no responses. You may just have to bite the bullet and buy a post if you can't mod a free one.

The one thing Esprit is good about is keeping a tight lid on the post.

They have the posts he is looking for. I've used it myself. And yes, its open and editable.

Back