What's new
What's new

How CAD CAM is used in industry?

DavidWoodabroad

Plastic
CAD/CAM applications are used to both design a product and programme manufacturing processes, specifically, CNC machining. CAM software (US site) uses the models and assemblies created in CAD software to generate toolpaths that drive machine tools to turn designs into physical parts.

Cost of Study in the USA

Computer aided design/CAM applications are utilized to both structure an item and program fabricating forms, explicitly, CNC machining. CAM programming (US site) utilizes the models and gatherings made in CAD programming to produce toolpaths that drive machine instruments to transform structures into physical parts.

Computer aided design is an essential modern craftsmanship broadly utilized in numerous applications, including car, shipbuilding, and aviation enterprises, mechanical and engineering plan, prosthetics, and some more.

Computer aided design, or PC helped configuration, is a type of PC innovation that aids the illustration and specialized drafting of items and even structures. ... So as to produce the real model, CAM works close by CAD—utilizing CAD structures, CAM utilizes numerical coding to run the machine that makes the item.

OK, so never mind the obvious SPAM, rather the purpose.

How does post #3 can even remotely be used to not only invite suckers to view something, but to even put out funds ?

I mean WTF?
Who are the targets and just how does it work for "assumed" income?
I am absolutely sure this spammer is hitting Infintity-to-0 on PM, but outside of it, is there really a market that's worth spamming in this fashion?
Is the outside world really that dumb??? ( I wouldn't know, have not been out there for a while.... )

OK, so never mind the obvious SPAM, rather the purpose.

How does post #3 can even remotely be used to not only invite suckers to view something, but to even put out funds ?

I mean WTF?
Who are the targets and just how does it work for "assumed" income?
I am absolutely sure this spammer is hitting Infintity-to-0 on PM, but outside of it, is there really a market that's worth spamming in this fashion?
Is the outside world really that dumb??? ( I wouldn't know, have not been out there for a while.... )
It's search engine optimization. Search engines search for relevant words in pages that link to a site. The post attempts to make it look like an active topical discussion to raise the search engine ranking for the site. Every additional post, including this one, helps to raise the pages ranking. This thread should really be deleted and those two accounts along with it to discourage this kind of thing.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

They are (to simplify it) "Getting their words out there"
so google hoovers them up.

And now we are seeing the problem with practical machinist....no moderators.
I've tried to volunteer myself to moderate this forum so shit posts like this can be removed, but I didn't even get a reply. Looks like this PM is just being turned into a cash cow for the owner....collect the ad revenue and put in 0 work. Wonder how long before something better replaces it.

Back