What's new
What's new

How many updates before you just give up?

CORONA VIRUS

Banned
Yeah, I see Mastercam is rushing out 2022. They must have given up on the enormous amount of bugs in 2021 like most of their customers.

Once again your ignorance is showing.
It's not released yet. And this is just their yearly development cycle. Private Beta for 6-8 months,then public beta, then release. new versions don't get officially released until around July.

MS Dos 3.22. Who needs more?
We all want bug free code but that is a unrealistic exception in software this size.
Coded CAD/CAM or CNC controls?
I know it so infuriating from the user side.
Bob

The ones I see complaining the most about Mastercam being buggy are the ones that don't have the capacity to actually use it. I have used MC since the late 80's and have NEVER seen the issues you complain about so much. What did they do to you that you hate them so much? Piss in your Wheaties?

The ones I see complaining the most about Mastercam being buggy are the ones that don't have the capacity to actually use it. I have used MC since the late 80's and have NEVER seen the issues you complain about so much. What did they do to you that you hate them so much? Piss in your Wheaties?

Computing capacity or brain capacity? Or maybe a dash of both? :D

I have been a user for about 15 years now. Are there bugs? Sure, but name a software that doesn't have any. If you struggle on a daily basis you just don't know what you are doing PERIOD

It is pretty funny when you think about it. If you are using MC and hate it so much then you should really switch to something else. If you arent using MC and bitching about it you should consider a better hobby.

It is pretty funny when you think about it. If you are using MC and hate it so much then you should really switch to something else. If you arent using MC and bitching about it you should consider a better hobby.

But what if this is his hobby? Kind of like what would Digger Doug do with out spammers?

Back