What's new
What's new

HSMworks reseller on East Coast

DanielG

Stainless
We're looking at buying a CAM system. After a first pass of research, I'm looking at HSMWorks, VisualCAM, FeatureCAM, and MasterCAM. I'm having trouble finding a HSMWorks reseller though. On their website, (Buy - Autodesk CAM Solutions):popcorn: they don't list anyone in the Northeast. Is there really nobody here, or is their website just wrong? I'm hoping it's wrong, as they don't list the FeatureCAM reseller on of my best shops uses either.

Thanks,
Daniel

why do you need a local reseller? they will do everything over the phone/by email, if direct assistance is required theres teamviewer etc for remote desktop access. I'd personally recommend NextGenCAM, they have been great to deal with for our Autodesk/HSM solutions.

You do not need to be close to your reseller most of the time. I have found it is better to have a VAR that knows your needs as a machinist. Nexgen as mentioned is one of the best and CAM is their bread and butter. Selway not only sells CAM but is a large machine tool dealer to. They get the whole deal where shops are concerned. Stay away from big primarily CAD VAR's like Hagerman as they could care less about you and want a fee each time you need support right away.

Find a local user to, they will be your best after hours go to solution.

Back