UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Djstorm100 View Post
    I order the Haas. Not sure about service with Ellison
    My Ellison Service is fairly good, granted Haas has an excellent service reputation. I think with Doosan you will need less service, but then that's an opinion from what I've heard, and I don't have a Haas machine to know for sure. Definitely not every dealer is the same, and Ellison in my area and Ellison in yours could be different things.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    North Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Green0 View Post
    My Ellison Service is fairly good, granted Haas has an excellent service reputation. I think with Doosan you will need less service, but then that's an opinion from what I've heard, and I don't have a Haas machine to know for sure. Definitely not every dealer is the same, and Ellison in my area and Ellison in yours could be different things.
    Yes sir, I called around in my state and it's something that I didn't feel confortable with.

I got a really good deal on the Haas with rotary. If things don't work out I can unload it easier with the haas, plus the Haas is my first VMC from a Tormach.

I looked at it like buying a first house, you find out what you like and don't like for when you buy the 2nd home. The support for Haas as a community of user is a lot. No doubt the Doosan is built better, but I have 2 friends with Doosan and 14 friends with haas in my phone.

3. Likes bryan_machine liked this post