What's new
What's new

An Interview with Joe Anand, CEO of MecSoft (VisualMill and RhinoCAM)

folini

Plastic
Hi,
I just published an interview with Joe Anand, the founder and CEO of MecSoft, the company who is developing VisualMill and RhinoCAM.

The interviews explores some the the specific ideas behind MecSoft and I believe it could be very interesting for all CAM users.

The complete interview is available on the Novedge blog.

Please let me know your opinions and feedback.

Franco Folini

Nice interview. I have visualMill and Rhinocam pro and am very happy with the productivity I have been able to achieve. I thought using VisualMill and SolidWorks was a great combo but now that I have RhinoCam Pro I'm just delighted by what I can do. VisualMill running in Rhino? Unbeatable.....

"There are so many wonderful and talented CAD companies out there that it just does not make sense for us to try to compete with them. It is much better for our customers if we can leverage the synergies of best of breed organizations to create truly best of breed solutions. In the end the customer benefits and that really is our primary driver."

This quote by Joe Anand hits the nail on the head. They haven't watered down their efforts by doing stuff that isn't their strong suit.

Btw, both Joe and his wife are super nice to deal with as are the other employees. I don't know them well because I only needed their help when I first got rolling with this software but they made getting going a good experience.

I also have had the same kind of treatment with the Rhino folks. Neither company charges maintenance but you wouldn't know it by the expert help you recieve. These companies "get it"....

I'm really happy with this software

Back