What's new
What's new

Late Maintenance Renewal Fee

Is 7 months after your maintenance expires late?

Is $1000 fee too much?

$1000 ON TOP OF THE REGULAR MAINTENANCE FEE??! Fu*k that! :angry:

Not sure what cad'/cam youa re talking about, but Mastercam is pretty good about giving you a "break" over full price maint if you let it lapse a couple few years, at least they used to be.

I know they cut people breaks to get back on maintenance. We as a company have paid the yearly maint on this seat since version7 I believe.
I dont know if it is a cnc software thing or a reseller. But I am pretty steamed.
I have a laundry list of stinky excuses. In the end, it is my fault. But I had no Idea there was a timeframe to renew in or face a penalty.

I know they cut people breaks to get back on maintenance. We as a company have paid the yearly maint on this seat since version7 I believe.
I dont know if it is a cnc software thing or a reseller. But I am pretty steamed.
I have a laundry list of stinky excuses. In the end, it is my fault. But I had no Idea there was a timeframe to renew in or face a penalty.

For future reference, I think they will work something out with you if you call them before it expires.

Somewhat related. I emailed Mastercam for a quote on an additional seat. I asked if the quote was good for 30 days or? They told me not to worry about the quote expiring. So I think they will work with you if you call them as Dew said.

It was indeed a CNC softwares fine, not the reseller. They lowered the Bad Dog Fee to 500.

My maintenance expired on 10/31/20

Back