What's new
What's new

Looking for Mastercam help on small 3D part

sjr

Aluminum
Hello,

I have a small (.6 x 1.2 x 3.5 roughly), 6061 part that I need help with on programming. 2 ops. Surfacing on both sides. Not what I would say is difficult..........I lack time and fast turn around is crucial.

I am currently stuck back in time - using MC9.......would prefer to receive a program in 9 (so I can edit if necessary), but have X3 as well.

This is a paying job - not looking for a freebie.

Looking for fast turn around - if you are interested, please email me asap.

Thanks!

SJR
[email protected]

Hello,

I have a small (.6 x 1.2 x 3.5 roughly), 6061 part that I need help with on programming. 2 ops. Surfacing on both sides. Not what I would say is difficult..........I lack time and fast turn around is crucial.

I am currently stuck back in time - using MC9.......would prefer to receive a program in 9 (so I can edit if necessary), but have X3 as well.

This is a paying job - not looking for a freebie.

Looking for fast turn around - if you are interested, please email me asap.

Thanks!

SJR
[email protected]
I'd take a look but I am running x6 and x7. Up to you.

In X5 you can output a saved file as X1 through X5, V9 & V8 versions respectively. Not all functions will transfer so programming should be done with basic toolpaths to ensure everything goes properly. Just verified on X5. I don't have X7 in front of me currently so i'll have to check later.

Programming in X$ and then editing in V9 can only lead to problems. Just make sure whoever contracts the program includes a couple future edits for you. Thats usually how I do it, besides, we all have instant email these days so something simple could be edited within the hour.

I can take a look on sunday, still have ver 9 on a computer.
Dave

Since you are "local" and have V9, I'd appreciate you taking a look at it. Please let me know where you'd like it sent. Thanks!

BTW - is Hamburg anywhere close to Waconia? I lived there years ago, and seem to recall Hamburg being a little bit west. I am in SW Mn now.

PM sent as well.

Yes sir, 10 miles from Waconia.
Sent you a pm
Dave

Since you are "local" and have V9, I'd appreciate you taking a look at it. Please let me know where you'd like it sent. Thanks!

BTW - is Hamburg anywhere close to Waconia? I lived there years ago, and seem to recall Hamburg being a little bit west. I am in SW Mn now.

PM sent as well.

Back