What's new
What's new

Mastercam Post - Custom Drill cycle points

Rcgiovannani

Aluminum
Hello all,

I'm using Mastercam 2021 and the machine I am modifying a post for is an Okuma MV460-VE with an OSP-P300MA controller.

Is there a way to "pull" one or two points from a list of points in a custom drill cycle? I need the points so that I can perform some math operations before they are printed to the posted program with pfxout or pxout, etc.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Hello all,

I'm using Mastercam 2021 and the machine I am modifying a post for is an Okuma MV460-VE with an OSP-P300MA controller.

Is there a way to "pull" one or two points from a list of points in a custom drill cycle? I need the points so that I can perform some math operations before they are printed to the posted program with pfxout or pxout, etc.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

I'm sure there is, but that's way over my head. Try asking on the Emastercam forum or the official forum. There are a couple of guys there where writing a CHook is 2nd nature and could probably whip something up in no time.

I'm sure there is, but that's way over my head. Try asking on the Emastercam forum or the official forum. There are a couple of guys there where writing a CHook is 2nd nature and could probably whip something up in no time.

I did post over there but I haven't got any responses yet. I think I'm struggling with how to ask the question.

Back