What's new
What's new

Need good BoyScout emblem .dwg or .dxf

Charlie emailed a very clean .dxf of the Eagle. Much better that the one on the BSA site. Fact is they may want to use his instead of the one they have posted.
Thanks to all.
i_r_machinist

aldepoalo - Thanks for posting the file! I looked at it in Draftsight and we will try it out. I think my friend plans to make some metal plates for his boy scout troop. I should be able to modify this if he wants to fill in some parts. Much appreciated.

If you are going to cut this file on a plasma you'll want to create some bridges so that the inside parts don't drop.... If there is anything else I can help with please let me know. Once you get the project done, it would be great to how it turns out.

The first file is made up of splines. So I have exploded them so now it's made up as lines and arcs. I traced this image using splines. The following video shows how to create the splines and edit them in BobCAD.

Last edited:
brandsoftheworld.com has a few Boy Scout logos.

It is a great site to find logos and clipart.

Don't suppose anyone has the Eagle Medal as a CAD file? Since my son just earned his Eagle, I thought it might be a fun thing to make.

Me too.

My son just earned his eagle and we want to engrave a plaque for him.

Thanks In advance,
Chris

Hi I'm new here and was looking for a good dxf of the eagle scout emblem. If anyone could help I would like to cut one up this week. Thanks in advance.

is this still available? looks like 3 solids can be had off TinkerCAd but i just need simple 2D DXF for engraving on a CNC mill. Our troop just put up a shade-structutre at a local fishing lake and i would to commemorate it with an engraved Alumnium plaque.

Back