NEED HELP - Mastercam x9 Post Processor for Hurco VM10i
Close
Login to Your Account
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default NEED HELP - Mastercam x9 Post Processor for Hurco VM10i

    I just started a new job with a company that has a Hurco VM10i with WINMAX controller. We have Mastercam X9 but do not have a post processor. Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    5499
    Likes (Received)
    3704

    Default

    Did you call your reseller?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    PHILIPPINES
    Posts
    3,033
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1108
    Likes (Received)
    1468

    Default

    You can download the post builders guide here


    Mastercam post building manual for download | Manufacturing Forums

  4. Likes CORONA VIRUS liked this post
  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Colorado
    Posts
    222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    38
    Likes (Received)
    92

    Default

    I have a post for a vm10i but i got it for free from my reseller...id recommend that route to be honest.

    if not you can contact me directly

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Colorado
    Posts
    222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    38
    Likes (Received)
    92

    Default

    Also you need to run my post in ISNC and NOT BNC(basic NC) for the hurcos...and that is an option you have to have paid for when the machine was bought.

    What year is the machine?

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Alabama
    Posts
    276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    107
    Likes (Received)
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtndew View Post
    Did you call your reseller?
    You must be a reseller. LOL.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    PHILIPPINES
    Posts
    3,033
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1108
    Likes (Received)
    1468

    Default

    You must be a reseller. LOL.
    As Mastercam is the easiest and most cracked CAM software you have to see the reluctance on our part to give out post. Most of the members here are honest paying customers that dislike thieves using stolen software to compete against us. So, when a question from a new member is asking for something that is free from the distributor it tends to throw up a red flag.

  9. Likes Hardplates, goooose liked this post
  10. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Alabama
    Posts
    276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    107
    Likes (Received)
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by g-coder05 View Post
    As Mastercam is the easiest and most cracked CAM software you have to see the reluctance on our part to give out post. Most of the members here are honest paying customers that dislike thieves using stolen software to compete against us. So, when a question from a new member is asking for something that is free from the distributor it tends to throw up a red flag.
    Actually, to assume the worst is childish. Many of us like to fix shit ourselves. And, when it comes to MC, I do mean shit. Imagine having to call a reseller every time you had a problem. It may take 3 days for a response, if you get any response at all. If the part you are making is oversized do you call the machine salesman, or do you learn how to either edit the program or make an offset. Do you call a car dealer when your tire is flat? The only way to learn is by doing it. Digging it. So, to assume everyone is a thief is idiotic. Most people do not want to go to the mastercam forums because of the arrogant comments that thrive there. Unfortunately, those same fanboy jackasses are also here.
    If I knew this guy's control, and had his version of MC, I would gladly help him edit his post. Yeah, I learned because our MC reseller is complete shit.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Posts
    870
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    155
    Likes (Received)
    480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CORONA VIRUS View Post
    Actually, to assume the worst is childish. Many of us like to fix shit ourselves. And, when it comes to MC, I do mean shit. Imagine having to call a reseller every time you had a problem. It may take 3 days for a response, if you get any response at all. If the part you are making is oversized do you call the machine salesman, or do you learn how to either edit the program or make an offset. Do you call a car dealer when your tire is flat? The only way to learn is by doing it. Digging it. So, to assume everyone is a thief is idiotic. Most people do not want to go to the mastercam forums because of the arrogant comments that thrive there. Unfortunately, those same fanboy jackasses are also here.
    If I knew this guy's control, and had his version of MC, I would gladly help him edit his post. Yeah, I learned because our MC reseller is complete shit.

    You sure are an excuse magnet to anything related to Mastercam.

  12. Likes Mtndew, g-coder05 liked this post
  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    5499
    Likes (Received)
    3704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CORONA VIRUS View Post
    Actually, to assume the worst is childish.

    Imagine having to call a reseller every time you had a problem. It may take 3 days for a response, if you get any response at all.


    How ironic that you assumed the worst.
    You must be a child.

  14. Likes Hardplates, g-coder05 liked this post
  15. #11
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,911
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1056
    Likes (Received)
    1227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CORONA VIRUS View Post
    If the part you are making is oversized do you call the machine salesman, or do you learn how to either edit the program or make an offset.

    Seems like a logical place to source a larger machine

    Do you call a car dealer when your tire is flat?

    Many a wives as well as metrosexuals do

    See red text

  16. Likes g-coder05 liked this post
  17. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    PHILIPPINES
    Posts
    3,033
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1108
    Likes (Received)
    1468

    Default

    Actually, to assume the worst is childish. Many of us like to fix shit ourselves. And, when it comes to MC, I do mean shit. Imagine having to call a reseller every time you had a problem. It may take 3 days for a response, if you get any response at all. If the part you are making is oversized do you call the machine salesman, or do you learn how to either edit the program or make an offset. Do you call a car dealer when your tire is flat? The only way to learn is by doing it. Digging it. So, to assume everyone is a thief is idiotic. Most people do not want to go to the mastercam forums because of the arrogant comments that thrive there. Unfortunately, those same fanboy jackasses are also here.
    If I knew this guy's control, and had his version of MC, I would gladly help him edit his post. Yeah, I learned because our MC reseller is complete shit.
    I guess its safe to assume you must be a saw guy with a Harbor Freight tape measure rather than a manager or shop owner?

  18. #13
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,911
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1056
    Likes (Received)
    1227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by g-coder05 View Post
    I guess its safe to assume you must be a saw guy with a Harbor Freight tape measure rather than a manager or shop owner?
    Hey the saw guy wrote this program Who else is working today? | Manufacturing Forums

  19. Likes g-coder05 liked this post
  20. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    PHILIPPINES
    Posts
    3,033
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1108
    Likes (Received)
    1468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardplates View Post
    Hey the saw guy wrote this program Who else is working today? | Manufacturing Forums

    Hey now, don't bait me!!!

  21. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    218
    Likes (Received)
    242

    Default

    Haas post work in a pinch on ours 2016 VM10, but modified it to be like Hurco should be.

    We use HSMWorks, Surfcam Traditional

  22. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Alabama
    Posts
    276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    107
    Likes (Received)
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by g-coder05 View Post
    I guess its safe to assume you must be a saw guy with a Harbor Freight tape measure rather than a manager or shop owner?
    Nope, not the saw guy. Keep guessing.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •