What's new
What's new

NEED HELP - Mastercam x9 Post Processor for Hurco VM10i

ToddWard1974

Plastic
I just started a new job with a company that has a Hurco VM10i with WINMAX controller. We have Mastercam X9 but do not have a post processor. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I have a post for a vm10i but i got it for free from my reseller...id recommend that route to be honest.

if not you can contact me directly

Also you need to run my post in ISNC and NOT BNC(basic NC) for the hurcos...and that is an option you have to have paid for when the machine was bought.

What year is the machine?

You must be a reseller. LOL.

As Mastercam is the easiest and most cracked CAM software you have to see the reluctance on our part to give out post. Most of the members here are honest paying customers that dislike thieves using stolen software to compete against us. So, when a question from a new member is asking for something that is free from the distributor it tends to throw up a red flag.

As Mastercam is the easiest and most cracked CAM software you have to see the reluctance on our part to give out post. Most of the members here are honest paying customers that dislike thieves using stolen software to compete against us. So, when a question from a new member is asking for something that is free from the distributor it tends to throw up a red flag.

Actually, to assume the worst is childish. Many of us like to fix shit ourselves. And, when it comes to MC, I do mean shit. Imagine having to call a reseller every time you had a problem. It may take 3 days for a response, if you get any response at all. If the part you are making is oversized do you call the machine salesman, or do you learn how to either edit the program or make an offset. Do you call a car dealer when your tire is flat? The only way to learn is by doing it. Digging it. So, to assume everyone is a thief is idiotic. Most people do not want to go to the mastercam forums because of the arrogant comments that thrive there. Unfortunately, those same fanboy jackasses are also here.
If I knew this guy's control, and had his version of MC, I would gladly help him edit his post. Yeah, I learned because our MC reseller is complete shit.

Actually, to assume the worst is childish. Many of us like to fix shit ourselves. And, when it comes to MC, I do mean shit. Imagine having to call a reseller every time you had a problem. It may take 3 days for a response, if you get any response at all. If the part you are making is oversized do you call the machine salesman, or do you learn how to either edit the program or make an offset. Do you call a car dealer when your tire is flat? The only way to learn is by doing it. Digging it. So, to assume everyone is a thief is idiotic. Most people do not want to go to the mastercam forums because of the arrogant comments that thrive there. Unfortunately, those same fanboy jackasses are also here.
If I knew this guy's control, and had his version of MC, I would gladly help him edit his post. Yeah, I learned because our MC reseller is complete shit.

You sure are an excuse magnet to anything related to Mastercam.

I guess its safe to assume you must be a saw guy with a Harbor Freight tape measure rather than a manager or shop owner?

Haas post work in a pinch on ours 2016 VM10, but modified it to be like Hurco should be.

We use HSMWorks, Surfcam Traditional

Back